Thu, Jan 13|
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Cybersecurity
Join us for this webinar and free training (by demonstration) where we can get acquainted and you get to learn about emerging technologies and how they apply to your business and career.
Time & Location
Jan 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM CST
About the Event
Do you need to force multiply but can’t find qualified team members?
Do you have a ton of structured data in your SIEM that nobody is reviewing?
Ever wonder if you or your team could use machine learning and natural language processing to augment your security operations?
Tired of theoretical or Marchitecture based webinars?
Join us for this highly technical webinar where will demonstrate live how you can use machine learning and natural language processing to augment your security tools using your data and other data on the Internet.
Some topics we will cover:
Use Case: “Cisco ASA Syslog Message Classification”, we will demonstrate how we built a Linear SVC model based on labeled data from one of our CCIE certified security engineers. This approach has never been shared on the Internet before.
- Dataset Collection and Creation
- Data Pre-processing
- Model Selection
- Model Training
- Making Predictions
- Building a web-based user interface for predictions
- MLOps Pipeline Integration
- Model Deployment
- Model Maintenance
- Introducing Active Learning to combine human and AI interaction for low probability predictions.
- Building a user interface for Active Learning
The series includes, in order:
- July 15, 2021 - Part 1: DevOps (Recording)
- Aug. 12, 2021 - Part 2: DevSecOps (Recording)
- Dec. 9, 2021 - Part 3: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Jan. 13, 2022 - Part 4: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Cybersecurity
Who should attend: CISO, Operations Managers, Data Scientist, AI Engineer, ML Engineer, AI Data Analyst, Automation Engineers, DevOps Engineers, DevSecOps Engineers, Security Engineers, etc...
We hope you can join us to see this groundbreaking technology in action.