Thu, Aug 12|
DevSecOps Crash Course
Join us for this webinar and free training (by demonstration) where we can get acquainted and you get to learn about emerging technologies and how they apply to your business and career.
Time & Location
Aug 12, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Do you already have a DevOps team and need to introduce security?
Are your developers automating so much that your environment is at risk?
Do you need to get up and running with security in your CI/CD pipeline quickly because of regulatory compliance?
Did you answer "YES" to any of the above? If so, you should join us for Part 2 in this webinar series and free training (by demonstration) where we can get acquainted. You'll get the opportunity to learn about emerging technologies and how they apply to your business and career.
There will be live demos and plenty of time for a Q&A session! :)
Some topics we will cover:
- Common Use Cases
- Common Toolsets
- Secrets Management & Best Practices
- Linting and Code Inspection (SAST/DAST)
- Interactive Security Testing (IAST)
- Dependency Mapping
- Container Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Quality Gates
The series includes, in order:
- July 15, 2021 - Part 1: DevOps
- Aug. 12, 2021 - Part 2: DevSecOps
- Sept. 9, 2021 - Part 3: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Oct. 7, 2021 - Part 4: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Cybersecurity
Who should attend: CISO, Operations Managers, Auditors, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Automation Engineers, DevOps Engineers, DevSecOps Engineers, Security Engineers, etc...